Share information about #EmTech!
Use these resources and marketing materials to share info with your colleagues, networks, and through social media to help spread the word about this great learning opportunity!
- announcement (share through email and social media)
- flyer (standard letter-size paper)
- small flyer (4 to a page)
- small takeaways (10 to a page)
- large poster (24″ x 36″)
- presentation slides (or make a copy to customize)
- slides for digital signage
- email colleagues and share with social networks
(Copy/paste this script and use as much of it as you’d like!)
There are many ways to learn about #EmTechMOOC
Choose the option that works best for you.
- Everything you need to know about getting started is on the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- View past Presentations, Publications, and Awards.
- Watch the 1-minute video introduction below, or read this text transcript.
Enroll in #EmTechMOOC in Coursera to get started
You can also use EmTechWIKI as a stand-alone resource
To get the most out of this learning opportunity, join fellow learners in the MOOC learning community.
Schedule an informational webinar for your campus or organization
The EmTech Team can provide a short informational webinar to introduce this innovative professional development opportunity to college students, instructors, or any campus or organization that would like to encourage participation among their constituents.
Contact us with questions or if you would like to discuss details about arranging an intro webinar.