The State University of New York (SUNY) announces changes to the Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning and Success (#EmTech) to help navigate today’s virtual world.
Learning about emerging technologies for lifelong learning has never been more important!
The worldwide response to COVID has led to online versions of everything from learning to shopping and even happy hour. #EmTech is just what you need to embrace today’s virtual world.
Who does this learning opportunity benefit?
This free online learning opportunity is targeted to college students, instructors, current and career-seeking professionals, and anyone from across the globe who desires to keep up with the evolution of technology.
In EmTech, you will learn to:
- communicate and connect with family, friends, colleagues, and global experts
- participate virtually in educational, professional, and social environments
- identify resources to cope with new life experiences brought about by the pandemic
Rapid technology developments have saved lives and kept economies going. Technology plays an important part in connecting our lives now more than ever. Learn how to use established and emerging technology tools for personal and professional growth.
Throughout this learning opportunity, participants build a personal lifelong learning toolkit that will assist them as they evaluate web-based technology tools and resources long after they complete the course. EmTechWIKI is a continually available, stand-alone resource.
We’ve made some changes to make it easier to complete the course.
- Quizzes guide participants to effectively search EmTechWIKI
- Create an optional ePortfolio or private learning journal
- Participants are encouraged to use any ePortfolio platform
- Completion Certificates and Badges are automatically awarded
Registration is open!
Forward this announcement to friends and colleagues to introduce them to #EmTech!
Everyone else can fully participate, however, there is a $49 fee to earn a Coursera certificate and badge.